Rift of Worlds is an area where players are involved in multiplayer-format fights against Raid bosses introduced with the 2.0.0 Update. Rift of Worlds is unlockable after completing a World Boss battle at least once.
In this area there are six different Raid bosses, here we will talk about the three headed dragon, Chaos Beast Khi'zar Kha'jul
The Raid boss battle is similar to a regular dungeon boss battle, with two main exceptions:
- Three players fight the boss simultaneously
- Since the beginning of the fight, players cannot control the monters’actions since the battle is always set to auto
The group of three players may be set up privately (party leader invites teammates such as guild members, friends or players through chat channels) or publicly, allowing anyone to join a party.
Each player’s party is composed by 6 monsters which can be assigned to a back line and a frontline: both of them consists in two line of four slot each and players can fill monsters in (from 2 to 4 for each line, the sum of which must be 6) Monsters in the frontline will take the majority of the damage and partially protect the monsters in the backline, backliners will take damage only from AOE boss skills, (actually a percentage of the damage the frontliners take from AOE boss skills)
Another exception with regular battles lies in that players can share Leader Skills with one another so that the bonuses will affect all players in a party, but same Leader Skills cannot be stacked: for example two stat% leader skills (HP%, DEF%, ATK% and so on), although element specific leader skills will stack with non-element leader skills (i.e. DEF% of water monsters stacking with DEF%)
Like in the scenarios battles, Arena/Dungeon/Guild-Battle Leaders have no effect in raids, only leader-skills without area restriction will work.Once battle begins, each player will fight against one of the three heads of the Raid boss, each with its own attack gauge.
However the 3 headed boss has a singular HB bar and debuffs a single party successfully puts on the boss will be shared with every team in the battle.
Khi'zar Kha'jul, is immune to incapacitating effects ( sleeps, stuns, freezes), provokes and DOTsIf all monsters in a party die, the boss head that party was attacking will automatically attack the nearest living ally. Lowering the boss HP bar to 0, the Raid boss will be defeated successfully by the party and each member will be given a set of rewards based on the boss level and contribution to the fight. Players fighting in Raid battles are ranked based on assist and damage contribution:
- Assist Contribution: Based on the number of Harmful Effects casted and the number of turns they lasted
- Damage Contribution: The amount of damage dealt to the boss
- Total Contribution : The sum of Assist Contribution and Damage Contribution
- Enchanted Gems
- Mystical Scrolls
- Summoning Stones
- Shapeshifting Stones
- Mana Stones
The kind of rewards given out depends on the level that the raid boss was fought at, and the individual contribution of each player in a party.
Rift of Worlds Minimum Suggested Stats
Rift of Worlds Suggested Team Composition
- 2 Healers
- 2 Cleansers
- Necessary debuffers (preferably first skill debuffers): ATK, Glancing Hit, Heal Block and ATK speed
- Colleen: Healer - ATK Break - Heal Block
- Delphoi: Healer - Cleanser - ATK Speed debuff
- Shannon: Glancing Hit debuff - ATK Speed debuff - ATK DEF Buff
- Darion: DEF Break - ATK Break - Passive damage reduction
- Briand: Heal Block - ATK Break - Reviver
- Konamiya: Healer - Cleanser
Raid Dungeons, Crafting and Homunculus
There are 5 locked areas surrounding the in the Rift of Worlds. From summer 2016, a new Raid Dungeon has be available. This dungeon has unique characteristics compared to other dungeons. Click the link above to discover more and keep updated on this new content