Review, runes and strategy

In-depth stats about Mei Hou Wang could be retrieved on SWARFARM

Mei Hou Wang (Fire Mei Hou Wang) Further Informations

Mei Hou Wang (Fire ) Mei Hou Wang
  • Rating by users: 4.31 / 5 based on 98 reviews

    Monster Type: defense

Speed CRI Rate CRI Dmg Resistance Accuracy
% % % %

Mei Hou Wang ( fire) awakening materials:

Awakening bonus:

Description, multipliers, cooltime and powerup of Mei Hou Wang's skills

Mei Hou Wang Leader Skill Leader Skill:
Increases the Defense of ally monsters by 33%.
Mei Hou Wang Monkey Wand Monkey Wand
Attacks with the Monkey Wand and stuns the enemy for 1 turn with a 35% chance.
  • Lv.2 Damage +5%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
Mei Hou Wang Fire Monkey Wand Fire Monkey Wand
Attacks and decreases the Defense for 2 turns with a 75% chance and recovers your HP by 25%. (Reusable in 4 turns)
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
  • Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1
Mei Hou Wang Gold Headband (Passive) Gold Headband (Passive)
Gains immunity against inability effects and increases your Resistance by 10% and Attack Power by 20% whenever you're attacked. Accumulated up to 10 times. [Automatic Effect]

How to get Fire in Summoners War

You can obtain from Legendary Scroll , Mystical Scroll , Mystical Summon (Crystals) , Fire Scroll , Temple of Wishes

How many Devilmon to max skill-up Mei hou wang?

9 Devilmons/Other are needed to power up all the skills of Mei hou wang (Fire )

Mei hou wang skills Buffs and Debuffs

Stun Summoners War Stun - Monkey Wand
Decrease DEF Summoners War Decrease DEF - Fire Monkey Wand

Mininum and maximum stats for any level of Mei hou wang

Form Stars Attack Defense Hp

Min: 299

Max: 509

Min: 323

Max: 549

Min: 4,560

Max: 7,755


Min: 407

Max: 692

Min: 439

Max: 747

Min: 6,195

Max: 10,545


Min: 285

Max: 484

Min: 290

Max: 492

Min: 4,200

Max: 7,140


Min: 387

Max: 659

Min: 394

Max: 670

Min: 5,715

Max: 9,720

Mei hou wang Fire Rating in PVP and PVE

Dungeon ( 4.3 / 5 )
Arena Defense ( 4.3 / 5 )
Arena Offense ( 4.4 / 5 )
Guild War Offense ( 4.7 / 5 )
Guild War Defense ( 4.3 / 5 )
ToA ( 4.3 / 5 )
Raid Battle ( 4.7 / 5 )
Farming ( 3.6 / 5 )

Your opinions

ariel069 Profile Image
10 August 2017 03:11
hola, tengo al mono en 6 estrellas y le puse atk,atk y hp. quiero saber que es mejor en la cuarta runa? ya que no se si la pasiva multiplica por atk total o solo el base
KainMH3 Profile Image
10 August 2017 07:34
Cr Dam siempre mejor excepto en ataques que no hagan crítico como los de las bombas. Poner ATK en la cuarta runa no es la mejor idea a no ser que no puedas conseguir una Cr Rate suficiente.
Lo ideal sería sacar 60% o mas de CrRate en los substats y meterle CrDam en la cuarta runa.

Respecto a la pasiva no lo tengo claro, intentaré averiguar si solo sube el atk base o el total
ariel069 Profile Image
10 August 2017 16:48
gracias. le puse atk porque me habian dicho que la pasiva sube el total y por mis cuentas me convenia, pero despues me dijeron que solo era el base. mire tus comentarios y sabes bastente del juego por eso te consulte. desde ya muchas gracias.
kilats85 Profile Image
14 June 2020 08:16

HELP me for runes please..

noordinm Profile Image
16 June 2020 06:37

Best rune will be vio/vampire and revenge. for raid i would reocmmend vampire and revenge for better survivability. try to go for defense , HP, and speed. since dmg can be increased by time as you get hit (his passive). this is up to 200% dmg increment.

Login to Comment

by , last update on 2022-08-02