Review, runes and strategy

Water Imp Champion, Yaku is a pretty good nuker especially for fire bosses (see Dragon B10) mainly for his 3rd skill which is a single target multi-hitting (5 times) with 25% each to ignore defense that haves a pretty nice multiplier. Water Imp's second skill is also welcomed in his set due to the huge multiplier scaling on enemy Max HP, additionally once awakened he gets a useful 15% critical rate bonus and the RNG works pretty fine. These are the most important reasons why he shines in Dragon B10 and in Fire Beast if you have enough AoE nukers to get rid of minions!
If you are searching for a speed team for DB10 you can try with
Verdehile (Fire Vampire) (leader), Galleon (Water Pirate Captain), Kahli (Fire High Elemental) and Tarq (Water Hellhound), our test resulted in a 1:20 run but with better runes this team can achieve 60 seconds where Yaku is runed Violent with  14K HP, 138 speed, 1600 atk, 88% CR, 130% CD

Water Imp Champion Yaku Runes

Pure Damage - Rage/Blade (Atk%/CD%/Atk%)

Violent Nuker - Violent/Blade (Atk%/CD%/Atk% with mostly CR% and speed substats)

In-depth stats about Yaku could be retrieved on SWARFARM

Yaku (Water Imp Champion) Further Informations

Yaku (Water Imp Champion) Yaku
  • Rating by users: 2.98 / 5 based on 38 reviews

    Monster Type: attack

Speed CRI Rate CRI Dmg Resistance Accuracy
102 15% 50% 15% 0%

Yaku (Imp Champion water) awakening materials:

Summoners War Magic Low Essence 5
Summoners War Magic Mid Essence 10
Summoners War water Low Essence 10
Summoners War water Mid Essence 15
Awakening bonus: Increases Critical Rate by 15%.

Non awakened form

Description, multipliers, cooltime and powerup of Yaku's skills

Yaku Spear Charge Spear Charge
380%
Charge towards the enemy with a spear to inflict continuous damage for 1 turn. Increases your Attack power for 2 turn if you get a Critical Hit.
  • Lv.2 Damage +5%
  • Lv.3 Damage +5%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Damage +10%
Yaku Spear Pierce Spear Pierce
480%+10%
Pierces the enemy with a spear and inflicts damage proportional to their MAX HP. Inflicts continuous damage for two turns if you get a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 4 turns)
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
Yaku Wipe Out Wipe Out
150% x5
Charges towards the enemy to attack 5 times, and either inflicts continuous damage for 1 turn with a 75% chance or ignores the enemy's Defense with a 25% chance with each attack. (Reusable in 4 turns)
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Youtube Videos featuring Yaku

49 second DB10
Team for speed dragon dungeon

How to get Water Imp Champion in Summoners War

You can obtain Imp Champion from Unknown Scroll , Social Summon , Mystical Scroll , Mystical Summon (Crystals) , Water Scroll , Legendary Scroll , Temple of Wishes

How many Devilmon to max skill-up Yaku?

12 Devilmons/Other Imp champion are needed to power up all the skills of Yaku (Water Imp champion)

Yaku skills Buffs and Debuffs

Increase ATK Summoners War Increase ATK - Spear Charge
Continuous DMG Summoners War Continuous DMG - Spear Charge
Continuous DMG Summoners War Continuous DMG - Spear Pierce

Mininum and maximum stats for any level of Yaku

Form Stars Attack Defense Hp
Awakened

Min: 158

Max: 284

Min: 121

Max: 218

Min: 1,815

Max: 3,270

Awakened

Min: 227

Max: 386

Min: 175

Max: 297

Min: 2,625

Max: 4,455

Awakened

Min: 309

Max: 525

Min: 238

Max: 404

Min: 3,570

Max: 6,060

Awakened

Min: 420

Max: 714

Min: 323

Max: 549

Min: 4,845

Max: 8,235

Unawakened

Min: 136

Max: 244

Min: 97

Max: 175

Min: 1,965

Max: 3,540

Unawakened

Min: 196

Max: 333

Min: 140

Max: 238

Min: 2,835

Max: 4,815

Unawakened

Min: 266

Max: 452

Min: 190

Max: 323

Min: 3,855

Max: 6,540

Unawakened

Min: 362

Max: 615

Min: 258

Max: 439

Min: 5,235

Max: 8,895

Yaku Water Rating in PVP and PVE

Dungeon ( 4.6 / 5 )
Arena Defense ( 2 / 5 )
Arena Offense ( 3.7 / 5 )
Guild War Offense ( 4 / 5 )
Guild War Defense ( 2 / 5 )
ToA ( 2 / 5 )
Raid Battle ( 2.3 / 5 )
Farming ( 3.3 / 5 )

Your opinions



by , last update on 2020-09-23